Grant & Sponsorship Requests
New online application process
Highmark has implemented a web-based application process for all grant and sponsorship requests. The web-based application will replace the current paper and email based applications, will be easier to use and will save your organization valuable time.
The process is new, but the information requested will remain the same. Requests will still be considered locally and reviewed for relevance in relation to our mission. Thank you for the services you continue to provide to our community.
To request grant support or a sponsorship, login or create an account to access the Grant & Sponsorship Online Application.
Corporate giving criteria
We give preference to organizations that have a 501(c)(3) designation. Organizations that do not have that designation must provide their tax ID or EIN number to be considered for funding.
We will consider applications from:
- Programs and services that tie to our mission and have a compelling potential impact to the health and well-being of individuals
- National organizations seeking support for local programs
- Grassroots and faith-based organizations
We generally do not accept applications for or from:
- Capital or building campaigns
- Endowment funds
- Fraternal or civic groups
- Individual causes
- Religious programming
- Multiple-year grants
- Seed money for start-up organizations
- Requests for political causes or campaigns
- Grants, scholarships or sponsorships to individuals
We review grant and sponsorship requests continuously and make awards throughout the year. Submit your sponsorship request at least six weeks prior to the event. If you have multiple funding requests, please submit them at the same time.